Drug Crime Defense Lawyers In Grande Prairie
Drug Trafficking & Drug Possession
If you or someone you know has been arrested and charged with a drug-related offense, it is in your best interest to call a respected drug lawyer for assistance in representing your case in a court of law. The criminal defense lawyers at Slaferek Callihoo have intimate knowledge of drug possession laws, drug trafficking laws and other aspects of criminal code that relate to drug crimes. Our criminal defense lawyers will give you the attention and respect you deserve if you are facing any of the following charges:
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of precursor (for the manufacture of drugs)
- Possession of cultivation equipment
- Drug possession for the purpose of trafficking
- Drug possession
- Gang, organized crime, & conspiracy
- Importation of drugs
Being convicted of drug possession, possession with intent to drug traffic or other drug-related offenses can have very negative consequences for your future. Whether it is a charge of simple possession or an indictable/felony drug possession, it is imperative that you have a drug possession lawyer in your corner. The criminal justice attorneys at Slaferek Callihoo will fight for you and your reputation. Drug possession penalties don’t have to ruin your life. Contact our professional team of criminal lawyers today.
Put Your Mind At Ease With Our Help
Our criminal law attorneys understand drug possession laws thoroughly because we have a proven history of defending clients with a wide range of drug possession charges. From illicit drugs like heroin and marijuana, to pain killers and illegal prescription drugs, we have successfully helped clients avoid or reduce their drug possession penalty. Our criminal defense lawyers will examine your case exhaustively to determine whether the gathering of evidence against you followed proper criminal law codes. If you are unsure about any of the following questions, please contact us immediately:
- Were you presented with an official search warrant?
- Did investigators follow the terms of the search warrant accurately?
- Was the search warrant issued based on probable cause?
- Was there a wire tap? Was there reasonable grounds for a wire tap?
- Could there be any doubts about the quality of evidence being used against you?
A drug possession defense team you can trust.
Why risk your happiness, your family or your future by using another criminal law firm? Our criminal justice attorneys have the knowledge and experience to fight and win. We promise is to give you the respect and attention you deserve. Call or email the professionals at Slaferek Callihoo today – 1-780-800-7619.